You've heard about Thor: Goddess of Thunder and Devil Dinosaur's imminent arrivals - now, here's more to sink your teeth into!
Requested updates to Team-UpsEdit
- You can now decline a Team-Up after a battle.
- Changed the art for the Discard Team-Up button.
- There’s a new Team-Up AP Boost, and Team-Up Tile Damage Boost.
- Team-Up AP is now included in the All AP Boost.
- Team-Ups have an info button in the corner that shows their cost and effects.
- Colossus's Airborne now correctly shows the amount of time remaining for a teammate.
- Colossus's Immovable Object no longer activates while he is Stunned.
- Colossus no longer guards or takes reduced damage when the Countdown tile from Immovable Object is Locked.
- Moonstone's Gravity Warp now affects Invisibility tiles.
- Hawkeye (Modern)'s Electric Arrow and She-Hulk's Reprieve can now affect the enemy's Team-Up AP.
UI, Tweaks and BugfixesEdit
- Streamlined the launch to get you into the game faster.
- New FAQ to help answer your questions. You can find it by tapping the Settings icon on the Chapter select screen, then tapping the “?” icon.
- Credits, feedback and version number have also been moved into Settings.
- Events now correctly show their complete time remaining.
- Boosts may now drop after missions. Team-Ups drop less frequently.
- "FIGHT" button now correctly appears when a required character for a mission returns from being away.
- Fixed a bug that allowed stunned characters to move the board if they had fired an ability that indirectly resulted in them getting Stunned.
- When a Critical tile is part of multiple simultaneous matches, it now increases the damage of each.
- Fixed a crash when a Control Shift Team-Up is used by a 1-person or 2-person team on a Countdown Tile that affects the character that placed it.
- The enemy's Team-Up ability tab is hidden if the enemy team has no Team-Ups.
- Fixed a graphical glitch that flashed a bunch of zeroes when returning a character from being away.