MPQ R110 Edit
“From an alternative universe”
What’s New: Edit
3rd Anniversary events coming soon!
What’s Changed: Edit
Attempted fixes for:
- iOS and Android increased load times.
- Android launch issues for certain devices.
- Reduced amount of data that is downloaded by patches.
- The “Save Backup Using Facebook” now remains selected in-between play sessions.
- The banner from The Hulk (Bruce Banner)’s The Other Guy power now no longer overlaps with other power banners.
- Sam Wilson (Captain America)’s Aerial Assault power no longer reduces a countdown tile below 0.
- Ares Sunder power no longer stays on the board when Ares is downed.
- Text is now better centered in character dialogues.
- The animation for Carnage’s Alien Instincts power has been made faster.
- Removed sound effects from Symbiotic Demolisher’s powers because they were creating a noticeable delay between power banners.
- The Pause Button can now be dismissed by pressing the back button on Android devices during the early stages of the game.
- The tile match hints do not remain highlighted when using the back button in battle and they do not display incorrect matches after a cascade.
- Missions that require a mission from a different Sub-Chapter to be completed before they unlock (like The Gauntlet) now unlock in a timely manner.
- Missions that have a maximum difficulty (like the 2-Star Required mission) no longer have different difficulties for different rosters of much different strengths.