Iso-8 (also known as Isotope - 8), is a type of currency in Marvel: Puzzle Quest. It is used to purchase standard comic packs from the store and to level up Characters.
Iso-8 can be acquired from:
- Completing Mission for the first time.
- Winning a fight in Versus or in Versus events.
- Progression Rewards on various events
- Finishing in the minimum Ranking on events.
- Selling Covers.
- Adding a champion level
- Facebook friends.
- Mission Rewards.
- Daily Rewards.
Iso-8 Prices Edit
These are sometimes considered a "newbie trap". They are not recommended except to the richest of players. The Hero Point collections offer a much lower price per time saved.
Iso-8 main use is to train your characters. The total Iso-8 required to train is listed below:
Number of Powers
|All of Rarity||178,860||973420||5036598||16096124||8308935|
|Amount Of Characters||5||3||14*||42||44||1||15|
For level by level costs, go to Iso costs.
*Bagman is not available from Tokens
Other uses Edit
- Buying boosts (100 Iso-8 for "Match Damage" boosts, 200 Iso-8 for "+AP" boosts)
- Skip fights in PVP (10 Iso-8 per skip, only charges Iso-8 after 4 consecutive skips)
- Buying Standard recruit tokens (500 per character recruited)
- Upgrading max-level character to Champion status
- 5,000 Iso-8 for Uncommon characters
- 7,500 Iso-8 for Rare characters
- 12,500 Iso-8 for Legendary characters
- 20,000 Iso-8 for Epic characters
- Creating an alliance (2,000 Iso-8)